Indice del forum

Scienze applicate

Liceo scientifico bitetto

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Network Topology Diagram Computers Articles | May 16 [url=ht
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 26 Ago 2019 11:03:30    Oggetto:  Network Topology Diagram Computers Articles | May 16 [url=ht
Descrizione:

Network Topology Diagram Computers Articles | May 16
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2012
In this article, we will try to answer the question: why an IT manager must know the network topology and always should have it in front of his eyes.?

The process of network diagram creation is well-known for the most network administrators. In this article, we will try to answer the question: why an IT manager must know the network topology and always should have it in front of his eyes. Also, we will review all the process of the network topology discovery and network diagram?creation using the specialized software.

?First of all, it is worth to mention, that the choice of network hardware and software used in a company depends on the network topology. But the topology, in its turn, depends on the company?s needs and requirements. Thus, the competent network topology increases the efficiency of all the organization and allows you not to distract your colleagues if one of the LAN components falls out. In addition, the intimate knowledge of the network topology allows the IT manager to evaluate its bottlenecks, and to plan further connections of the network devices and PCs better. Apart from everything else, the system administrator has to detect and recover any network failure as fast as possible. But if the company?s network is complex and consists of dozens or hundreds PCs, servers, switches, printers, and other devices, it is not always possible to understand what the problem is and where to go to recover the failure. With the network diagram you always could view and try to understand where the defective device is, on which floor, in which office, etc.

?But what if you are a newbie in the organization or have been sent by outsourcing company to solve specified problems? In this case, discovering and building the network diagram topology can take more than an hour, and if the network is rather complex, this procedure can take even a few days. Are there any instruments that allow drawing the network diagram effortlessly? If there are switches supporting the SNMP protocol on the network, the system administrator can use the specialized network discovery software that is available on the market. This software allows creating network diagrams automatically. All the process will take a few steps:

?1. Install the network diagrammer program on the admin?s PC.

?2. Scan your entire network in order to detect all the network devices. If your switches support the SNMP protocol, the program will detect connections between devices automatically. ?

?3. If some connections between devices have not been detected because of some reasons (for instance, the existing security policy does not allow using the SNMP protocol on some devices), the system administrator can complete and draw the diagram manually using the internal diagram editor. Also, he is able to arrange devices by groups as they arranged by the rooms and offices in the company?s building, draw areas, and add necessary labels.

?The network topology diagram is ready. All the devices that are connected to the LAN, and links between them are located on the map.

?So, the network mapping process takes three steps only, but these 3 steps can help you to improve your LAN reliability, your employees and the entire organization. Creating a network topology diagram will save system administrator?s nerves and time, allowing him to solve more important issues related to the network operation, such as, optimizing and upgrading the system, analyzing the LAN structure, maintaining the technical documentation, etc.

Deepak Kamani feels that establishing a business is not enough in itself as it requires successful running, measures taken for expansion, a great team of employees and making a mark in the industry.

Deepak Kamani who heads the Zuri Group feels that he should look out for business opportunities that can help the expansion of the company and the long term stability too. One foremost goal in Deepak Kamani’s mind is to accelerate growth to an even better figure than the current 250 crores.

Deepak Kamani feels strongly that hospitality is essentially the core business of Zuri Group but there are other areas too that it can enter into. Leveraging the group’s resources, backing of a strong team of employees, and other specialties can help the Zuri group to bring in more revenues and profits.

One such country that is of particular interest to Deepak Kamani is Europe among other countries of the world. Why Europe holds importance for Deepak Kamani is because Europe supports new businesses. Europe’s economy has bounced back recently and this is going to create better opportunities for many businesses more than ever before, says Deepak Kamani.

Europe is also a country that prides itself as a world leader in innovative ideas and research, says Deepak Kamani and is a resource efficient one too. Europe has the perfect environment for nurturing the business and Deepak Kamani feels that he must act as soon as possible. Deepak Kamani says that with Europe the Zuri group can get a lot of scope for conducting a profitable business and employ its skills effectively.

Europe offers many business opportunities in Europe like Hospitality, Real Estate, Energy and Floriculture believes Deepak Kamani. Hospitality particularly believes Deepak Kamani because due to better economic conditions, more and more people are likely to travel and this will create a demand for the same.

The trend for European destinations is going to rise and growth for economy is expected to be at a faster rate than that of 3.8% of 2011, says Deepak Kamani. Thus Deepak Kamani is aware that this means.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 26 Ago 2019 11:03:30    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: