Indice del forum

Scienze applicate

Liceo scientifico bitetto

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Biometrics or fingerprint time attendance technology can be
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 29 Lug 2019 05:11:44    Oggetto:  Biometrics or fingerprint time attendance technology can be
Descrizione:

Biometrics or fingerprint time attendance technology can be used as a type of employee time management system because of its ability to recognize people鈥檚 unique physiological characteristics. Biometrics based time and attendance terminals are becoming increasingly popular in today鈥檚 market because of their many benefits. Because biometrics terminals read a person鈥檚 unique fingerprint
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, iris, hand shape, or face shape, they ensure that employees cannot clock in for one another, thereby preventing employee time theft.

One of the most prevalent biometric technologies is the fingerprint recognition system; by placing a finger on the scanner, the time clock terminal reads the fingerprint and allows the person to clock in or out. Learn more about how fingerprint biometric time clocks work.

Another biometrics terminal that Acumen boasts of has the ability to recognize hand shape and size. I originally assumed that the device was capturing a three dimensional image of the hand being scanned when I first saw the system. However, in reality, it captures unique 鈥渕inutia points鈥?on the hand of the employee and measures between the points, then hashes the measurement to a single unique value that is transmitted for verification.

This technology is not restricted to just hands and fingers; there are terminals that scan a person鈥檚 iris to recognize the individual. Additionally, certain systems capture an image of a person鈥檚 unique face shape and use this to allow employees access to features on the terminal.

One of the newest and most interesting types of fingerprint time attendance technology deals with recognizing the distinctive patterns that veins make in a person鈥檚 hand. Because these patterns are intricate and highly complex, it is nearly impossible for one person to clock in as another. The technology, therefore, has very low false acceptance and false rejection rates and is used in especially high security areas.

In this way, biometrics technology is very useful both in helping businesses feel secure and in eliminating employee time theft, as it relies on personal characteristics that vary between individuals. The wide variety of easy to use terminals ensures that biometrics is a smart (and cool) solution when deciding what kind of time and attendance system to purchase for your company.

A fingerprint time attendance system tends to increase the accuracy of payroll in each and every pay period. When attendance used to be kept using paperwork it would take hours to go over every single employee鈥檚 time sheet, and then enter it into the computer system to print checks.

By using biometric attendance systems, companies can curtail the amount of time spent on payroll each period. The system intensely reduces the time it takes to put a 100% accurate report: around 20 minutes or so.

Along with augmenting the accuracy of the payroll department, biometrics time attendance can also reduce the burden on a payroll department.

No longer do employees need to keep files upon files of paperwork or spend time scanning the documents into the system in order to print checks.

A biometrics time attendance system will reduce the amount of paperwork the payroll department has to complete each pay period and offers a place for all employees to check their hours worked, PTO earned and PTO used year-to-date.

More About the Author

camera & security system companies in Dubai, UAE? vantage security is leading supplier & manufactures of CP Plus CCTV Camera, security camera, security system in Abu Dhabi and UAE. For more details contact us :

Total Views: 49Word Count: 523See All articles From Author
Digimon Universe Appli Monsters Manga Begins Next Month

Posted by smrtsmith on August 6th, 2018

The first film, Digimon Masters Online Gold Adventure tri. Saikai (Reunion), opened in Japanese theaters last November, and Crunchyroll began streaming the film about the same day as four episodes. The second film, Digimon Adventure tri. Ketsui (Determination), opened in Japan on March 12 for the three-week run in theaters in Japan. Crunchyroll began streaming the film as four episodes on March 11.
The third film, Digimon Adventure tri. Kokuhaku, will open in Japan for three weeks on September 24, and will probably be available for paid streaming in Japan for the same day. The Blu-ray Disc in the film are going to be on sale at theaters within the same day, and also the general release on Blu-ray Disc and DVD will likely be on November 2.
Update: Eleven Arts and Digimon Masters Gold Toei updated their blog post to say which the Fathom Events screening will likely be one night only on September 15. The national theatrical release was slated for October, but no window was given for that national theatrical release within the new pr release. English poster added.

Sports Medicine Devices in Global: Latest Industry Reports

by priyapraksh98 · January 23, 2019

Market Reports On Global Provides the Trending Market Research Report on 鈥淕lobal聽Sports聽Medicine聽Devices聽Market鈥?under Medical Devices category. The Global Sports Medicine Devices Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.

The Global Sports Medicine Devices Market is expected to reach US$ 10,662.5 Mn in 2025 from US$ 5,822.6 Mn in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% from 2018-2025.

The growth of the sports medicine devices market is primarily attributed to increasing incidence of sports injuries. Moreover, the presence of large number of sports medicine associations is expected to fuel the mark.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 29 Lug 2019 05:11:44    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: